Sunday, May 12, 2013

New bra came!

So my phone and my tablet's memory has been full so I wasn't able to get some pictures... but i magically found a way to clear room on my tablet(well more like I actually decided to do some tablet house cleaning)

I mentioned the other day... I bought a new bra! It was suppose to come on Saturday but it arrived a day earlier!!!!!!

So I decided to do some comparisons on new bra vs old bra....






New Bra(30GG<UK>/30J<US>)


Old bra(36D<US&UK>)


























They really don't look different. They totally feel different. The old bra was obviously too loose on me. It was comfortable the first time I put it on but if I had it on too long it got a little uncomfortable. The major difference between these 2 bras is the band size. I bought this bra when I was an obvious 36 inch rib cage. Now my rib cage is closer to 32inches.... so you can image what is going on in my bra... BLOP BOOB HANGING OUT!



Besides the fact it is a boring T-shirt bra.... you can't see a lot of issues with this bra. I have to say the majority of the problem is the band size is too big. I  have this bra on it's last hook which is a big nono in bra wearing.


Here is the new bra.... I ordered an actual smaller size than I really am. I am close to a 32G<UK> But i ordered a 30GG<UK> Which are sister sizes.... Since I have went from 36 to 32 in 3 months, there is a chance I will move down again in another size so it was better to buy this size. This bra is actually reallllly CUTE! It is a little tight, but it is very comfortable to stand and walk in(sitting feels strange)
The cup size.... I expected it to be bigger. but it looks and feels like it is the same as the D! It might just be the style of the bra.
PS. I have this bra on the first but very tightly! I HAVE ROOM TO SHRINK INTO IT.

I actually really like this transition in bras size and the band size.

Last comparison:

New bra

Old bra
Old bra: 39-33-39
New bra: 39-33-39
No difference. Just how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment