Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Buying new bras

So I finally broke down and decided to buy two new bras!
I have given up on wearing the uncomfortable 36D when I am an American size 32I(UK 32G)

I already bought one bra!
Curvy Kate bra-Showgirl-Thrill Me
I am not so much a fan of the color but if it comfortable I am excited to wear it. It was $19, cheap for a bra.

Next I am waiting to hear back from the seller but I plan on buying Alegro-Flirt.
It is white and looks very comfortable.

I hoping by buying these bras I can show off more of my curves. I know by wearing a 36D I am pushing down my boobs making my 41-33-39 measurements into a 39-33-39(Which doesn't seem bad but my band size is large and my boobs are still 2 inches larger)

I am still learning about the world of proper fitting of bras. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment