Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Measurements

So I just got done having a bloated weekend! It is Tuesday! ^_^
I went out drinking with a few of my guy friends last night and got drunk. An actual good drunk where I was saying the hummus was spicy and no one believed me!
It was pretty fun!

Today is just a day to be lazy around the house. So I decided to measure myself and discovered I am
32G(UK)/33/39 \^_____^/
I noticed I looked very good in the outfit I was wearing yesterday
32G/33/39 (5/6/2013)
 Sadly my make-up job for yesterday sucked. I am not very good with make-up!

I guess next time! ^_^
I decided to compare what I look like no bra vs the wrong bra. I look bad with both but the no bra shows more of my waist size, I think.

Without bra in PJs

With 36D(wrong) bra on in PJs
In the no bra picture, it is way obvious that my breast is bigger. 

Well talk to you guys later! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment