Thursday, May 2, 2013

Honey Badger don't give a shit!

Hello, again! 
Today I had a small set back on my happy mood recently. I talked to someone... and I felt better! 

My failed attempt in being sexy! 

These are my "I am not going outside" clothes

The mirror is so dirty

So while I was getting sad I was reminded of my goal.

I am working on being a Honey Badger! I really want to know how to live my life like a Honey Badger so I am looking up How to Not Care What Others Think of You and How to not Give a Fuck on Google!
I enjoy searching random information. 

Flash+make up+me=Vampire
On to another topic... I finally have a skype date planned. I can let out all my tension from the last few weeks! 

I am watching the Korean drama Flower boys next door and here are some of my favorite quotes:
"How timid and delicate unrequited love is? Even though unrequited love finds its own way in, it's a love that gets trapped inside, unable to find an exit. Even though I'm the one who started it, without knowing a thing if he leaves my sight one day. It's a love that ends vain without it ever having a purpose. Never ever even having had the chance to bud or bloom any flowers, a love that can never bear fruit like a seed left forgotten. That is, unrequited love."
-Go Dok Mi
"I don't care about the key words made up by people who don't know me."
-Enrique Geum
"People who think that happiness is something that's always within their reach, I wonder how happy they must really be? That woman always gets nervous when she finds herself to be too happy. To that woman, happiness is like a blow bubbles we used to play with when we were little. The moment she touches the bubbles carrying the light of rainbow around her, they burst. In front of happiness, that woman gives up before even reaching out her hand."
-Go Dok Mi
"To that woman, a scar was like falling into the deep water. All the onlookers who don't know the depth of the scars keeps asking why she can't just pull herself out of the water. There are too many people who are oblivious and belittle strangers' scars."
-Go Dok Mi
"The shorter the expiration date, the greater the interest, and more effort you're going to put in."
-Oh Jin Rak / Oh Jae Won

No comments:

Post a Comment