Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jeans+me=NOOOOOO and NEW MAKE UP!

So I went to JcPenny's today to see if I could find some jeans that world look good on my short, chubby body.
History about me: I HAVE ALWAYS HATED JEANS..... so this was going to fail.

Don't you love my muffin top. This is 11 size on my hips and too long

13 size and they go around my waist but they are too long and baggy

My lovely butt. Still very long on me and baggy. (YES THOSE ARE MY shorts on the ground) 
Like I said.... I fail at wearing jeans so I will stick to my shorts!


So I didn't buy jeans... instead I bought some new make-up!

No make-up on!

BareMineral Concealer(NEW!) under my eyes.
Garnier BB Cream(My Primer)

BareMineral Foundation Powder(NEW!)

Wet n Wild black eyeliner and Cool as A Cucumber eye shadow, and Almay green eyeliner

Mascara<3

Red lip stick

I know with and without make up I am still pretty plain looking, but it is soooo fun putting on the make-up! 




 

Well catch you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment