Sunday, May 26, 2013

Working with Youtube: "Forever Alone" video



Hello everyone! I started to regularly update my Youtube account with videos every Friday! Depending on how I feel I might upload videos earlier in the week. I have some interesting ideas I want to do on Youtube. This is my first edited video I posted. This video wasn't really a fun video, but I plan to do funnier things in the future. I am not use to talking to the camera!!!

On another note: I went hiking up a mountain nearby a few days ago... sadly I got really sick and couldn't make it up the mountain.
Half way up the mountain(distance). I am waiting for my friends to return
Last Thursday-Saturday, I was at my friend's house because on Friday we celebrated her birthday. It was very fun and since she lives nearby I might have someone to hang out with more often!

Friend and I copying our JUMP loves
Thanks to my friend for inviting me! 

Recent interest has been acupressure. I want to try and use more acupressure points to get rid of my pains

That is it for today...
Talk later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment