Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ate a lot but I still feel healthy

Oh my I was hungry! 3 hot dogs on a bun and around 6(it is 8:30 now) I had 2 just hot dogs without the buns and mac n' cheese.
I am actually not to worried about gaining weight. I actually never am worried about gaining weight ;P I am just worried about being healthy. Even if that means I am healthy at 140lbs or healthy at 120lbs! I think either way I will keep up eating the way I always eat.
I actually lost about 50lbs... not even doing anything to lose it(I know I always talk about wanting to lose weight and all this losing weight plans.  I just never follow through with them. Only thing is i just don't usually eat too much because i think my tummy is small. I can't eat the greasy food and I pretty much LOVE the "healthy food" <Then again I love any food that makes me feel healthy)
I have never really felt unhealthy at 195 and I don't feel unhealthy now. I have stretch marks on my body and i realized they are just the lovely scars that say I am alive. The 50ish lb weight gain was because I was trying to survive from an "incurable" sickness, and the stretch mark/scars are just proof.

I haven't mentioned this one here, but I was diagnosed with an autoimmune sickness called idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis. Ever since I was diagnosed I really didn't find it too horrible. Even when I gained weight... it was depressing but I knew it was the way for me to keep on moving forward in life. I also knew that one day I would get off the medication. But this isn't about getting sick this is about my weight...
I went from 135lbs to 195lbs pretty much overnight.
In about 2 weeks I will officially get off all the medication that caused me to gain weight. The last bit I am on will take 3 months to finally get out of my system... I wonder what will happen on the other end.
My current weight is 147lbs and my goal right now is between 120-135lb but the real goal is to be healthy. I will continue eating and drinking how I usually do, I enrolled in a yoga class not to loss weight but to be fit. To be able to loosen up my body, and just for fun.

Happy at 147. Threesize 38/34/38

Happy? at one 195lb-ish. threesize: 45/39/43

No comments:

Post a Comment