Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Exercise: Callanetics, medication reduction, haircut

I decided to start a new exercise, based on other people's success with this exercise I decided to try it out!!
So I decided to document my progress on my blog!

149lbs (68kg), day 0

















My ultimate goal is the shrink my stomach which hangs! >_<

These are my my everyday Callanetics Routine(so far)



At night I am also reading books and doing leg and ab exercises that I do randomly. ^_^

Besides doing this everyday, I went to the doctor and he told me to cut down on my medication, I take Imuran which causes me to gain weight, every time I cut down on it I have lost about 10-20lbs(4.5-9.0kgs)
So for about 2 months I will be doing 25 ever other day and after 2 months I am off the medication completely! ^_^ YAY! Which means I might become 139 in no time.... The chance of becoming 129 is very slim but I won't complain if I do! ^_^

Got a haircut yesterday too.
Before and After the haircut

Tried to straighten my hair


EDIT:

So I want to show what my face looks likes When I look straight at the camera.....

Look at my crazy smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment