Friday, June 7, 2013

FabFriday: A little bit of my Japanese; and My current issues



I haven't really posted anything up since last Friday! I am so sorry.
I have been feeling really sick and lethargic recently.
I started looking things up.
About 1 1/2 years ago, I went to Japan. When I was in Japan I bought this thing...

It is like a foot massaging/acupressure thing. When I first tired it... the part that was for thyroid gland was is pain. I ignored it but ever since then, when I used it the Thyroid gland part always hurt.
SO... I decided to look up what illnesses can happen with the Thyroid gland.
I discovered Hypothyroidism. Sickness where the thyroid gland stops making the thyroid hormone. I looked up symptoms of this illness and found out I had a lot of the symptoms and I mentioned it to my family members but I really had nothing to back it up so I was just ignored.

Well a few months later, after the horrible school year I had, I came back to this illness.
At first I have been begging my mom to take me to therapy for depression and/or social anxiety, BUT after looking at the fact that Hypothyroidism can cause depression, I started to want to look more into this illness than into therapy.(well before I would get the do therapy they would want me to do a physical...)

For awhile now I have had hard time swallowing, laying on my stomach with my head up, and a double chin.
No matter how healthy I eat or how much I exercise, I still don't lose weight.
All of these are symptoms of HypoT.

My biggest worry about having and not treating HypoT... Is when I finally get my chance to start a family, I won't be able to. Women with HypoT have a smaller chance of having children, and even if they go get pregnant there can be a lot of health problems for the child.

Not sure if anyone knows this about me but... I take care of my body and try to keep it healthy because I care more about my future children than about myself. The reason why I am so stressed over not being able to find a boyfriend or someone to love is I fear I will never become a mother. I guess more the reason why I am not suicidal... or think about dying. Because the moment I hold my new boy children in the future, I will finally said "I made it!"

So this is why I am going to find a way to get medication for the because i am 70% sure I have HypoT. This will help my depression too. I still plan to go to Therapy for Social Anxiety...I don't think that will go away even if i have HypoT! ^_^


Well Thanks for reading my rant of a blog entry.




No comments:

Post a Comment